What is Selldone
Selldone is a full-fledged web-based solution for selling products and services without the need of any coding skills and technical knowledge.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Managing an online store especially on Woocommerce or other solutions available in the market is a tedious and time consuming task. It’s quite difficult to work on store design, plugins, order management, marketing and promotions, SEO, Pagespeed optimization everything simultaneously. It not only cost us our time but also costs money spent on cloud solutions, hiring more people to manage different aspects, paying for plugins to enhance store capabilities. That’s where Selldone comes into account !
Selldone is a hosted solution which means that it runs on its own servers without a need to buy or pay for hosting or without the need to install any software in our computer. Business OS is the new concept Selldone has brought into the commerce and surprisingly you don’t need to install any other plugin or rely on 3rd party companies for any feature which is inverse in the case of Shopify and WooCommerce.
About The Company
📅 Founded inJune 18, 2018
👤 Co-Founders1. Mehrdad Pajuhaan
2. Alireza Shirdel
📍 LocationCopenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark
💼 No. of Employees23
🚀 MissionMake business easy, achievable, and accessible to anyone around the world.
👥 GDPR CompliantIn Progress
💰 FundingPre-Seed (2019)
💸 Free PlanAvailable
⚙️ Software CategoryE-commerce
Core Selling Features
Pros and Cons
- A robust full-fledged solution for advanced business without the need for extensive plugins and high operational costs.
- Quick loading Interface
- Responsive customer service and hardworking team; attentive to customer reviews and feedback.
- Supports selling of all types of goods, digital products and services
- Features like Shopping Website Builder, Dropshipping, POS, Multi-vendor, Affiliate Marketing, Community building within a single platform without the need of any coding language or external addons.
- Also comes with in-depth analytics, PWA, AMP, and other built-in tools for marketing and promotions, automations and SEO.
- Support for 140+ currencies for 190+ countries in 99 languages.
- Store page builder needs to be improved with some attractive designs and feasibility.
- Selldone needs a little bit learning curve or I would say some time to get familiar with the interface and use of all those extensive features. But I will say it’s worth it !
- I wish to see Frontend (Store on customer’s end) similar to other ecommerce stores like Amazon, Flipkart as most users nowadays are more familiar to them to have a friendly experience for buyers.
- As Selldone provides advanced functionalities which might not be in use for every business, they should provide an option in Admin panel to enable or disable different functionalities.
I think selldone is more ideal solution for medium to enterprise level businesses and agencies. For small businesses they might need to optimize it a bit to have more flexible experience if they want to target them. Looking at how the product is built and the value it provides considering their pricing plans, 1% transaction fees seems fair and this would help them scale up with our growth to develop further more and stay in longer run.
Selldone has thought about every aspect a enterprise level business will need which indicates how actively the team is working and analyzing the market needs. Support is fast and they are taking customers feedback under consideration for building a community driven product. It’s not like an ordinary ecommerce solution, but it’s more than that. If you are a Business Owner or Agency who is into building online and offline stores, Selldone is the tool you should check out first.